January 12, 2011

DonB! will be cruising again in 2011

Hey folks,


I am happy to report that I have been asked back as an entertainer on two music cruises in 2011. And I am excited!!!


Premier Christian Cruises has asked me back to perform on the K-Love Friends & Family Music Cruise in February...

and the Music Boat 2011 Cruise in November, onboard the Carnival Imagination Ship: 

Contact Premier Christian Cruises:

Call us today! 1-800-889-5265


Get a tentative reservation in TODAY.  Cabins fill up fast, but I would love to have all of you join me on board some of the greatest cruise experiences you'll ever be a part of.


Let me bait your hook with these names: Newsboys, Chris Tomlin, MercyMe, Brandon Heath, KJ-52, Salvador, Sanctus Real, Sidewalk Prophets and me.  Wow, what a line-up!


If you have any questions about going on these cruises, don't hesitate to contact me or Premier directly.  I would love to have even more friends on board with me this year.  And that means YOU!


Take care,


DonB!

No comments:

Post a Comment