January 9, 2011

DonB! Art

While at Camp Lebanon last night, I met a young girl, Lauren, after the show, and noticed that she had a sketch book with her.  We talked for a few minutes, and I asked her if she had drawn any pictures of my show. I don't remember her exact words, but she (or someone in the group) said "You move too fast to draw."

Well, today a nice surprise arrived in my email: a sketch from Lauren.  I love it!


Lauren has been sketching for many years, and her artwork of all styles and media can be found by clicking HERE, where Lauren says, "I try to be a Christian influence to those also on the site" Please check out her artwork, in order to support and encourage her.

Lauren, you are an amazing young lady.  I hope that your artistic talents can be used to inspire many other people throughout your life.

Thank you so much for sending this.  I love it.

DonB!

No comments:

Post a Comment