April 12, 2011

Family Entertainers Workshop


Family Entertainers Workshop
presents
MAGIC MINNESOTA Convention
"teaching performance skills for the family entertainer"

May 12-14, 2011
Country Inn by Carlson
Woodbury, MN

I will be performing and teaching at the Magic Minnesota Convention coming up next month. I will have 2 performing spots during the conference, as well as teaching 3 classes (Strolling Close-up Magic, Everyone Can Juggle and Improving Your Publicity Materials).


I will also have a dealer table, offering many magic, juggling and comedy-related props and books.


Please consider coming out for the conference.  There are 6 full-time entertainers teaching, including Fred Baisch, Sue Kleinwacther, Annette Fragale, DJ Ehlert and Steve Kissell.


If you'd like a brochure for the conference, call me or email me and I'll send one to you.  


Contact me at donb(at)donbministries(dot)com


For full information, contact:


Steve Kissell
1227 Manchester Ave
Norfolk, VA. 23508-1122
(757) 423-3867


Or request a faxed version of the brochure by faxing to (757) 489-1587


See you there...


DonB

2 comments:

  1. Wow Dan! Just saw your show at the Magic Minnesota Convention and was blown away! Not only are you a wonderful teacher, but an incredible performer! Thank you for helping to make these two days wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jolene. I just love what I do, and pray that others do too. Thanks for your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete