March 10, 2011

Go Cruising with DonB!

Today it was confirmed that I will be performing on the 2012 K-Love Friends & Family Cruise!

I would like to invite all of you to go cruising with me next February.  The dates are February 6-10, 2012.
DaleB, DonB, DebB & DeannaB, on the beachB

Please click HERE to go to the page with all of the information.

You will see that the Newsboys will be performing, as well as Sanctus Real, Salvador, Chris Tomlin, Mandisa and many others.  It's a going to be a GREAT time!

If you sign up, please tell them you are part of the "DonB Group".  If I get 8 people to sign up under my name, then the cost of one free cruise will be divided among all of you that are in the group (usually $70-$150.00 to each person).  It's a great deal all around.

Cruise with me...

DonB!

No comments:

Post a Comment