April 23, 2009

DonB! Juggling DVD is here!


After teaching juggling to at least 700 people over the last 20 years, and being asked multiple times, "Why don't you just put out a DVD?", I've finally done it.

This DVD includes the entire step-by-step lessons I use to teach others to juggle.  It includes tips on learning other juggling equipment, such as balls, clubs, rings, spinning plates, etc.  It includes over 5 minutes of funny outtakes.  And the BEST PART is that it comes with a nice, quality set of juggling scarves.  You don't have to go out and buy ANYTHING; it's all here in one package.

Right now you can get them by either emailing me or calling my office (320-679-0060).

Price for the DVD and the set of quality juggling scarves is only $15.00. And I'll pay the postage within the United States.

If you've always wanted to learn to juggle, this may be your answer.

Stay tuned, because my other DVD is about ready too...


No comments:

Post a Comment