December 1, 2007

Am I an antique, or a flea?

Last night, at my program at Brooklyn Park Evangelical Free Church for the Higher Expectations Program, a friend that I hadn't seen for quite some time showed up: Jack Nordin! He's the magician/juggler/clown that actually invited me to go do my first ministry program with him, even before I knew what ministry was.

Anyhow, Jack brought his beautiful wife, Phyllis, along with some grand kids and their friends. After the program, Jack gave me this important piece of information: While traveling in Maryland, as well as in Coon Rapids, Minnesota, Jack was going around in antique/flea market stores. Lo and behold, (imagine the sound of angels singing here) he found a copy of the DonB! video! That's right: my stuff has been circulated enough that it actually has started appearing in antique stores!

Life is a little more complete for me. I only wonder, am I an antique, or a "flea market" item? Hmmm

Stay safe in all the snow (if you are in Minnesota). Stay safe everywhere else too.

DonB!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:29 PM

    This is great info to know.

    ReplyDelete