May 18, 2010

DonB! Does Corporate Work Too.

Last night, I had the opportunity to put my close-up magic skills to the test.

I was invited, along with good friend, Craig Carlson, to bring 2 hours of interactive magic entertainment to a group of Minnesota ophthalmologists.  (Eye doctors from all over Minnesota)  Craig and I passed juggling pins around some of the big wigs, I pulled signed cards from my pockets, Craig made juggling ball after juggling ball disappear for one astute lady, and we both had fun convincing guest after guest that the 3-shell game is NOT rigged, and that they COULD win.  (cough) liars (cough)  One lady played the game at least 20 times before finally winning!

I miss doing the corporate interactive entertainment, and wish I could perform it even more than I do.  However, it makes it even more fun when the events are spread out.


Don't we look dapper?

Until we get to "magish" again,

DonB!

No comments:

Post a Comment