May 8, 2010

DonB! at Central Ministries, Fort Wayne, Indiana

I just returned to the hotel after a nice show at Central Ministries in Fort Wayne, Indiana.  The audience was made up primarily of families with kids.  Many kids.  And that's what makes my shows so much fun, even for me.

I presented my "EVAN-tastic" full evening show, and now I'm tired. Of all my shows, this one is the most energetic, since it utilizes the "best of" all of my shows, all rolled into one 90 minute show. Ring juggling. Cups & Balls, Headmover, Ropes, Bowling Ball production, Ball Juggling, Bottle through body, western rope spinning, bowling ball juggling, plate spinning, Message, and finishing up with the full unicycle medley.  90 minutes of almost full-on energy, and I LOVE IT!

Thanks to Phil Miller for allowing me another opportunity to not only entertain, but to share the Gospel with the families that were there. 

I LOVE my job!!!

Don

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:38 PM

    We really enjoyed your Fort Wayne show Saturday night. We were lucky to be front and center 3rd row. I was the mom with the 2 little ones on my lap and a look of panic on my face when you were on the tall unicycle. =) My 4 1/2 yr old daughter was mesmerized and wanted to know when it was her turn to have the stage with you. She wanted you to pass the bottle through her. She talked about the show the rest of the night and into the next day. Loved the message that was delivered with the show as well. Great family entertainment, so happy we came!

    Blessings,
    April

    ReplyDelete