May 11, 2009

Music Boat 2009 - Summary

From what I've told you about this cruise, you may ask how in the world did I get to be a part of this.  Well, I ask myself that same question every single day.

Initially I was invited by Robert T., the guy that is famous for all of the BibleMan videos.  Thanks to the Premier people, I have now been privileged to take part in 6 of their cruises over the last 3 years.

At our dinner table each night were some great people, including Kurt Heinecke and his 2 boys (Kurt writes most of the music for Veggie Tales productions)and Jason McLeod, star of "Facing the Giants" and "Fireproof".  Needless to say, we had a blast at dinner each night.

Finally, when heading back to my room after my show in the Atrium, a guy from Altered (Memphis Jones) said that he "heard that I rocked!"  I asked him, "Who told you that?!?!"  Two doors down the hallway, a young man poked his head out and answered, "I did!"  It was Altered's bass player, Mike Stoker. You guys rock, too!

Whether I rocked or not, everyone we talked with and performed for really enjoyed their time on the Music Boat cruise.  They also gave us some great comments about the shows and close-up magic Bruce & I performed throughout the entire cruise.

To see many more pictures from the cruise, click HERE.

God is good, all the time.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment