September 23, 2008

Wow! Look who DonB! is with

WOW! I opened the page of artist listings for the upcoming K-Love Friends and Family Cruise I am performing on in January, and saw this listing: ARTISTS

It is a real honor to be listed among so many talented people.

What a blessed time in my life. Every day I am reminded of how much God has put into my life that adds value and meaning to it. I have a great wife, 2 beautiful kids, a family that all are unique and extremely smart and talented in their own individual ways, friends that span the globe (literally) in all walks of life, performing opportunities that go far beyond anything I could have ever imagined or hoped for and so many other things that I cannot begin to try and list them all.

I constantly ask myself how people, that don't have a personal relationship with God through his son, Jesus, ever find deep joy in their lives. Happiness: Yes, but not true joy that goes beyond our circumstances.

What an amazing God we serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment