January 22, 2008

DonB! made it on the Billboard Charts. sort of

Another cold day in Minnesota, with the thermometer reading -4 as the kids leave for school.

I am here in my office, finally feeling the beginning of the end of my bout with the flu. As the flu was leaving, it left behind one of the worst sinus infections I have ever had. The constant headache was almost unbearable, but thanks to a great doctor, it is beginning to ebb away. And that's a very good thing, since our family leaves on the K-Love Friends and Family Cruise in less than a week.

As I sat down to check on my email this morning, once again I hit the "big time" and didn't even realize it. My wonderful Google-centralized computer told me "DonB! has hit the Billboard charts". So, I followed the link, and sure enough, I had. Click HERE, and you'll see what I mean. I'm listed right there with Jeremy Camp, Salvador, SuperChick, MercyMe, comedian Mike Williams, Big Daddy Weave, Natalie Grant and Jaci Velasquez. The thing we all have in common? Once again, it's the K-Love Cruise (that starts in 6 days).

So, it's not really the big time, but it's a start.

DonB! - smalltime comedy entertainer

No comments:

Post a Comment