January 26, 2010

New artwork for DonB!


I have been experimenting with some new artwork to be used within DonB! Ministries, and here is one of the first trials:


The plan is to have pictures available after each program. Kids, and adults, can take them, color them, cut them up, and do any artistic treatment to it. They can them send it to me in the mail or over the internet, and I will draw from the returned ones, awarding some free DVDs or DonB! t-shirts to the winners.

The unicycle one is next, followed by the juggling one, and then a plate-spinning one. However, each one can take up to 4 hours to complete, so it may be a while between the completion of each one.

Alright, copy this to your computer, and color it. Send it to me. The 5th one I get back will get one of my DonB! T-Shirts as well as my new "illusions!" magic DVD.

DonB!

UPDATE (1-26-2010): Here is the next one, and please, no Herman Munster jokes.


No comments:

Post a Comment