January 19, 2009

Off to the Bahamas


It's difficult to leave this neck-deep snow in Minnesota.

It's difficult to leave when the temperature is a balmy -12.

It's difficult to leave when I'm just getting used to 3 layers of clothing.

But someone has to do it!

I leave on Wednesday for my 7th cruise ship gig.  It is the second time I will have gone to Grand Turk in the Bahamas.

I will be working the same ship as Third Day, Matthew West, Building 429, Sanctus Real, Brandon Heath, mandisa, Rush of Fools, Salvador, Nicole C. Mullen, Denver & the Mile High Orchestra, 4HIM, DeGarmo & Key (reuniting on this cruise), illusionist Brock Gill, the 321 Improv Team, and of course Bob & Larry from the Veggie Tales.

It's a tough life, but someone's got to do it.

I'll send a full report when I return.

DonB!

No comments:

Post a Comment