April 8, 2008

DonB! now sells juggling equipment


I love to juggle, not only in my shows, but because it is great exercise for the arms.  And depending how involved you get, it is also great for your cardiovascular (I never thought I'd use that word in a real sentence) system.

Well, after years of folks coming up after my show asking me where they could purchase juggling equipment, now I can simply say, "From Me."



Higgins Brothers, out of Canada, has been making fine juggling equipment for a long time.  When I was searching around looking for someone that could offer me quality beginner equipment, as well as quality performer's equipment, I found these guys.

Feel free to browse their online catalog to find things you like.  Then simply call the office of DonB! Ministries to order.  Right now I carry juggling rings, clubs, scarves and flipping sticks (referred to as devil sticks, though I don't know why).

Call my office during the week to place your order: 320-679-0060, and then let's get together and juggle sometime.

DonB!

No comments:

Post a Comment