October 8, 2007

New Promotional DVD in the works

Quite a few years back I asked a friend of mine, Paul Ryan, of PFR Productions, if he would use his video skills to help me put together a promotional video. Well, he filmed my show for me, and edited it all together into a great 7 minute promo-video. It doesn't seem that long ago, but produced it in VHS format (Do you remember video tapes?). And, since then, Paul has gone on to star on HGTV, the TV Guide Channel, The Learning Channel, Shop NBC as well as publishing his own book, Weekend Kitchen Makeovers.

As my stock of 50 tapes dwindled down to the last 2, I knew it was time to step into the present age, and get it all put onto DVD, along with other publicity materials. I called upon another friend in the video business, Greg Broder, of Broder's Media, now located in Minnesota. Greg has produced DVDs for the Discovery Channel and other big names that I can't recall right now. We are putting not only the promotional video footage onto this DVD, but also many publicity photos that can be used by churches and organizations that book my programs. It will be at least a month before it is ready, but I will let you all know when it is.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment