April 16, 2007

DonB! spent the weekend in Winnipeg


I returned last night from a 3-day trip to Winnipeg, where I performed at the Slap Happy Daze clown conference. I presented my "Dr. of Merriment" program, did a short 2 spots for the Clown Worship service on Sunday, as well as helped out with a few classes with Brenda Marshall, clown expert (seen in picture above).
I have posted some pictures from the conference HERE. Some of them are blurry, but it's the best I could get with my camera. And, some of the photos will only make sense to those that were at the conference, but feel free to look at them anyway.

I had a great time, got caught up with some old friends, made some new ones, and just had an all around fun time.

If any clowns from the conference have pictures of me, or anything I was involved in, please let me know. I would love to have copies of the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment